We provide surgical treatment for gallbladder stone, hernia, appendix, piles, fissure, Hiatal hernia / Reflux / GERD – single incision laparoscopic surgery , etc.
Laparoscopy and Gen. Surgery for gallbladder stones, appendix ,hernia treatment –
“General Surgery” is a discipline of surgery having a central core of knowledge embracing anatomy, physiology, metabolism, immunology, nutrition, pathology, wound healing, shock and resuscitation, intensive care, and neoplasia, which are common to all surgical specialties.
A general surgeon has specialized knowledge and experience related to the diagnosis, preoperative, operative, and postoperative management, including the management of complications, in nine primary components of surgery, all of which are essential to the education of a broadly based surgeon:
- Alimentary tract
- Laparoscopic surgeries for intra-abdominal organs instead of cutting open abdomen as in previous times.
- Abdomen and its contents
- gallbladder appendix hernia treatment
- Breast, skin, and soft tissue
- Head and neck, including trauma, vascular, endocrine, congenital and oncologic disorders – particularly tumors of the skin, salivary glands, thyroid, parathyroid, and the oral cavity
- Vascular system, excluding the intracranial vessels and heart
- Endocrine system, including thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal, and endocrine pancreas
- Surgical oncology, including coordinated multimodality management of the cancer patient by screening, surveillance, surgical adjunctive therapy, rehabilitation, and follow-up
- Comprehensive management of trauma, including musculoskeletal, hand, and head injuries. The responsibility for all phases of care of the injured patient is an essential component of general surgery.
- Complete care of critically ill patients with underlying surgical conditions, in the emergency room, intensive care unit, and trauma/burn units
General surgery is on the “cutting edge” as it continues to reinvent itself to the benefit of the surgical patient. Due to today’s high-tech instrumentation and advanced technology, procedures such as major abdominal surgery are now replaced with minimally invasive laparoscopic techniques that often reduce pain, accelerate recuperation, and reduce cost without sacrificing good outcomes. Surgical research into disease processes such as immunology and genetics have redefined treatment options specific to individual patients, opening doors to better understanding the etiologies of disease and its progression.
And, of course, general surgeons provide life-saving procedures every day, such as appendectomy, splenectomy, or curative cancer surgery. We see the joy in our patient’s face when we tell her that the breast lesion is benign, and suffer and console her when it isn’t.
No two days are alike. Every day is a different adventure, testing my confidence, skill, and knowledge. General surgeons are valuable not only in the eyes of the patients, but also to the health-care providers. Broad training in diverse areas keeps the general surgeon essential in today’s market.
General surgery continues to be a field high in public and professional demand, insuring that future general surgeons will have promising and fulfilling careers
Laparoscopic Surgery ,GastroIntestinal Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgery By “Only One Small Cut”, Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgery By “Only One Small Cut ” In Navel, Gallbladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment ,Fistula Surgery, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Thyroid Surgery, Endoscopic Surgery, Varicocele Surgery, Piles Surgery, Minor Surgery, Diabetic Foot Treatment/Surgery, Hernia Repair Surgery,
Laparoscopic Hernial Repair, Laparoscopic Hiatus Hernia Repair,
Hemorrhoids Treatment, Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic , Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic Appendicectomy, Cancer Surgery, Splenectomy, Anal Fissure Treatment (Non-Surgical) , Anal Fissure Surgery , Fistula Treatment, Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Minimally Invasive Surgery, Circumcision, SILS, Achalasia Cardia Surgery, Incisional Hernia Laparoscopic Surgery, Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic Surgery, general surgeon, Laproscopic Appendicectomy.
Bariatric (Gastric Bypass) Surgery, Gastroscopy, Gynecomastia Treatment / Surgery, Colonoscopy, Abdominal surgery, Laparoscopic Sterilization, Post Surgery Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation, Sclerotherapy, Liver Surgery, Preoperative treatment , Foot infection, Liver resection, Varicose Veins Treatment, Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical), Appendicitis Treatment,
Sebaceous cyst excision, Cosmetic Surgery, Laparoscopic Sleeve Resection, Incisional Hernia, keloid/scar treatment, Laser Fistula Treatment, Laser Piles Treatment, Laser Fissure Surgery, Breast Augmentation Surgery, Breast Cancer Management,
Treatment for gallbladder stone, hernia, appendix –
– forms the most common surgeries performed by any laparoscopic surgeon
Thyroid Surgery Endoscopic Surgery
Gynecomastia Treatment / Abdominal surgery
Post Surgery Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation
Diabetic Foot Treatment/Surgery
Anal Fissure Treatment (Non-Surgical)
Anal Fissure Surgery
Varicose Veins Treatment
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Sebaceous cyst excision
Laser Fistula Treatment
Laser Fissure Surgery
Breast Cancer Management